Presentations & Workshops
Due to overwhelming demand, we're unable to accept new requests for the remainder of the 2017/2018 school year.
AnxietyBC Speakers Bureau
AnxietyBC provides presentations on anxiety and anxiety management strategies to educators, parent groups, health professionals, and corporations through its Speakers Bureau. Presentations are conducted by a registered psychologist, a Ph.D. student in clinical psychology, an AnxietyBC scientific committee member, or an employee of AnxietyBC.
If you are interested in an AnxietyBC presentation, please fill out the form below and a member of our team will contact you to determine the most suitable speaker for your audience, topic, and budget. Below is a sample presentation outline that we can tailor to a full or half-day workshop, based on your preference. Workshop fees typically start at $350 per talk.
Presentation Outline (For a full or half-day workshop)
- Introduction to anxiety â€“ What it is, symptoms, and how it presents
- Discussion of specific challenges with anxiety for respective audience
- Introduction to cognitive behavior therapy
- Using AnxietyBC resources and tools for anxiety
- Using the MindShift app
- How to use My Anxiety Plan (M.A.P.)
- Question and Answer Period